At Kulti Freedom Foundation, we hold many collective beliefs that play a role in how we treat each and every client. Here are the top beliefs we hold as a team:
- We believe that addiction is not a literal disease, but a manifestation of deeper physical, emotional or spiritual turmoil yet to be resolved.
- We believe that a healthy body mixed with individual determination, self-respect and confidence are more powerful than the physical and emotional impact of addiction.
- We believe that everybody is free to believe whatever they choose. However, only through appealing to a person’s own sense of reason can his or her beliefs be changed or shifted, not through threatening or coercive means.
- We do not believe that people are mere victims of life’s circumstances, or life in general. There may be certain events and circumstances that impact our lives, but we believe that one must tackle and overcome his or her problems in order to create a bright outlook.
- We believe that life should be lived and enjoyed by all who put forth positive efforts to do so. Life shouldn’t be lived in shame, guilt or regret. It can, and should, be fun, fulfilling and rewarding.
- We believe that the present is the only time in which positive living, action and change can occur. By addressing the present, we can alter the course of our future.
- We believe the pursuit of self-improvement under any circumstance is a highly noble undertaking. We support all of those who seek such a pursuit, as well as all constructive methodologies that seek to fulfill those goals genuinely
We believe that everybody is free to believe whatever they choose. However, only through appealing to a person’s own sense of reason can his or her beliefs be changed or shifted, not through threatening or coercive means.